Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to School

The summer is winding down and it is time for school to begin. Hannah has started 1st grade, mommy starts school on Monday and Hayden is getting ready for pre-school. Hannah scared us a bit when she said she wasn't ready for school to start, but I think she just got used to doing her own thing this summer...she has been excited to go, she likes her teachers, and she is excited to see her friends every morning and throughout the day.



Sadly, the summer ended with my camera dying :( so, the pics are borrowed from neighbors or taken from our old camera (which makes me miss my newer one even more).



I will post pics from Hayden's school when he starts, which won't be until the 18th, but here are a few from Hannah's first day.






Ready for 1st grade











Hannah and mommy










Hannah, daddy and Hayden











Hannah and Ally (their annual pic). It will be fun to pic our favorites for their senior year yearbooks (but, I am getting ahead of myself)



ps - the music is for Hannah and I - we love high school musical :)

1 comment:

Bonnie Jackson said...

Need to get you that CD now that I have my computer back to normal. Oh...and maybe I need to get some CD's too. Do you have one so you don't have to wait???