Thursday, October 23, 2008

Disney Adventure

So, we made it - we are back from Disney and it was a blast. The weather was perfect (not too hot, humid, or chilly) and the lines to each of the rides were SO short. Going anywhere with 11 family members can be a challenge, but we managed to almost do everything we wanted to do - we did not get a chance to got to MGM and see the Toy Story show, but we did everything else we had talked about doing and more!

Highlights:
  • Hayden meeting Buzz Lightyear in his Buzz Lightyear costume
  • Mommy getting to drive the golfcarts everywhere
  • Hannah seeing several fireworks shows (Magic Kingdom and Epcot)
  • Daddy diving in the aquarium at Epcot

I will attach pictures as soon as I get them downloaded - I think I took 400+! I will see if I can get the video of Bunky's dive attached somehow too!

No comments: